Thursday, April 16, 2009

Teeth help please?

is this a good brushing setup? im using rembrandt premium mint toothpaste with fluoride, extra gentle, using a soft bristled toothbrush, brushing two times a day. should i floss too? im lazy at night and dont feel like doing brushing and flossing, how do i fix this? what is the perfect brushing setup? also how do you make your teeth look more straight? not braces or anything like that, like any things to do? im chewing trident whiteing gum, is this a good gum to whiten your teeth? i want the perfect teeth, help plz. im brushing my gums and the roof of my mouth, my tongue and my teeth of course. is this good? also would it look better with two small gaps on your teeth behind the front ones or a big gap right by the front one?

Teeth help please?
I would try to make myseelf get up ad do it..... Its ok to miss a night or to, but try...



my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment