Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wisdom Teeth Problem.......?! Help, please?!?

Can someone tell me what%26#039;s going on w/ me? I had my wisdom teeth (all I had was 3 very impacted) taken out on May 17th. It’s now July 2nd.i%26#039;m cleaning the %26#039;holes%26#039; and do what I’m supposed to be doing. But my gums are swollen, where the %26#039;holes%26#039; are. Plus I cleaned ‘em (this was a few weeks ago) and my gums w/ the %26#039;holes%26#039; were bleeding so badly.I called mom in2 the bathroom %26amp; it looked like a slaughterhouse (blood everywhere!) I called the MD who took my teeth out, told me to come in right away. He said everything was ok. Since then my gums still bleed every once in a while, but nothing like that night. I%26#039;m going to my regular dentist this afternoon, I want him to tell me if I need to go back and see the MD who took %26#039;em out. The thing is that when my grandfather was in his 30%26#039;s he got his out. He had perfect teeth, then he got an infection PARIRIA (sorry I don%26#039;t know how to spell it) %26amp; he lost all of his teeth due to that. He was in his 30%26#039;s %26amp; had to get false teeth. I’m only 20

Wisdom Teeth Problem.......?! Help, please?!?
Back in the day if there was something wrong with your teeth you automatically needed to have then all pulled out. Dont worry about anything like that now! As long as your brushing and flossing, your teeth should be fine! But as far as that bleeding goes. It depends on how complicated the extraction was. It also depends on whether or not you have a dry socket. When you get a tooth pulled. You are supposed to be very careful for the first 24 hours. No spitting, straws, smoking or do anything that can suck out that socket ( or tissue covering the wound where the teeth were extracted.) If you accidently swallowed them are spit them out, it will be a longer and more painful recovery. Ask your dentist today, if he says that it needs to be looked at by your surgeon again, then just go back. Be on top of these things, your teeth are very important!
Reply:I%26#039;m not an expert, but when I had my wisdom teeth removed, I bled for awhile. Something might have eaten something that cut the wound, making it bleed like it did. Talk to your dentist. He will be able to tell you what you need to do.



Hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment